Mobile App Creation For Lawyers
Win more clients and provide cutting edge convenience for them and your legal practice. Reaping the benefits of a legal app for your law practice is just a couple clicks away.
Why Your Legal Practice Needs an App!
The technological revolution has changed the way we work, live, and communicate. Today, mobile apps are the go-to for all tasks, big and little, from listening to music to doing essential corporate chores.
The app trend is not just confined to the business world but nearly every aspect of society is jumping on board to stay up with this technological development. Law Firms in modern times are no longer an exception to this pattern.
Today, a lot of lawyers have their own mobile apps that let them connect with their clients from anywhere, at any time, and on any platform. If you’re still not convinced, take into account the following reasons below why your legal practice needs a mobile app:
Compelling Reasons why you must have a mobile app for your legal practice.
- Win More Clients: Today, we are living in a completely digital world and more than 90% of all marketing is digital. A legal app for your practice will increase your overall digital footprint and result in driving more organic leads and queries to your legal practice.
- Get Listed on The Apple App Store and Google Play store: Both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store will list your Lawyer App on their app stores. See more on the benefits below.
- Appear In Organic Search Results: Appear in more search results outside of your own efforts. In addition to your current position on Google and Bing’s organic search results pages, both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, which have very high authority in the eyes of Google and Bing, will organically promote your app for “FREE” just by having your legal app listed. The two types of authority to determine search results are “Domain Authority” and “Page Authority” and both stores each have a all around score of 100. Overtime your lawyer app store listing will out perform and even appear before and when your own Google My Business Listing, organic search results don’t. This is very powerful indeed.
- Outrank The Competition: With all the above compelling reasons your law practice’s digital foot print will ultimately crush your competition and even if they discover how you’re doing this, you will be so far ahead of them and better positioned that it would take a while for them to even catch up.
- Prestige: The prestige of having your own lawyer app by itself could stand alone as the only reason to have an app. Nothing screams winner, success, and power better than an app for your practice. Imagine being in a consultation with a prospective client that is vetting lawyers to retain for their legal case and at the end of that consultation you say. “By the way for further communication and to discover more about the success of my law firm, simply download my app on either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.”
- Cost: A typical custom legal app can cost anywhere from $35K to as much as $250K. With a Legal App custom designed by Esquire Apps, you’ll pay less than $4k and only have a monthly maintenance and management fee of $199 to $399. The maintenance and management fee covers any and all maintenance, app updates and re-submissions and sending your push notices so that you can focus on being a lawyer not a marketer.
- App Analytics: With built-in analytics feature, you can gauge how your app performs in the real world. Esquire App’s app analytics gives you accurate insights on how successful your app is.
- Appointments: With the appointments feature, your clients can book legal appointments whenever they need it. They can also reschedule their appointments and cancel their bookings completely through an app.
- Payments: Using the payments feature, your clients can pay their legal fees directly through your app with Paypal. No need to maintain physical registries or cash boxes. Get your fees in your bank account directly
- Push Notifications: Esquire App provides you the ability to send push notifications. It is an excellent way to notify your users about offers, discounts, news, and much more from the convenience of an app.
- Success: Nothing screams success louder than a mobile app for your legal practice. People seeking out legal services would much rather hire a successful lawyer.
- A Website on Steroids Your mobile app is an extension of your website and creates a new open channel for communications. You and your clients are a click away from each other.
Thanks Topher Maguire and Esquire Apps for building our app and helping us stay in touch with both our local and global client community. We are very impressed with the overall increase in new clients and can track that the boost in business is a direct result of our new legal app. At first, I was very reluctant and unable to see any real benefit to having a mobile app developed. Now, I can truly say our app has become one of the most effective digital marketing tools our law firm has, not only for winning new clients but also as a new way to improve overall communications and productivity. Bravo! Esquire Apps and thanks Again.
A special shoutout and thank you is on order to Topher Maguire and Esquire Apps for the development of the legal app for my law firm. My partners and I were all very reluctant to invest in an app for our firm. We just couldn’t see the benefit. However, thanks to our office manager’s convincing, who is very digital savvy, we retained the services of Esquire Apps. Our app has now been live on the app stores for a few months and the benefits are too numerous to list. So, consider this if you’re on the fence like we were. In a little over 90 days we have won 7 new clients and generated over $100K that we can directly attribute to our legal app.
I am very impressed with the digital marketing performance of the legal app developed for our firm by Topher Maguire and Esquire Apps. The benefits we have realized as a whole are quite impressive. Prior to passing the Bar and practicing law, I was the Director of Marketing for Bloomberg Digital Media and I have seen the results of many high performing digital products. I definitely place the firm’s legal app in that category. In addition to the ease and convenience of use, improved client relations we can definitely say our app is not only a tool for our clients but also for the practice.
Some Must Have Legal App Features
A great method to keep your law practice connected and up to date with client communications. Here are a few more of the essential elements a law app should have.
$1995 Setup Fee
$3995 Setup Fee
Ready to get started on your legal app or do you have more questions?
Feel free to reach out and ask us any questions or to schedule a discover meeting to get started on your app.